14174Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hi all...with an update

  • gailsamples@earthlink.net
    Apr 12, 2004
      From: Tatezi <tatezi@...>
      Sent: Apr 9, 2004 10:15 AM
      To: Hep <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hi all...with an update

      And I haven't had a cigarette in 10 days. Really didn't want or plan to quit (cigarettes are my only vice in life...I think everyone deserves at least one vice). Got up one morning and decided to see how long I could go without a cigarette...went all day relatively easily. Next day I got up and decided to see if I could go all day again. That was 11 days ago. Today I'm going to try to not smoke and then it will be 11 days.

      Congrats on not smoking! Hopefully you'll be able to keep it up-it is an expensive habit nowadays. Not like the good old days of 25 cents a pack!

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic