14117Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]Smoking pot while on treatment

    Apr 3, 2004
      In a message dated 4/3/2004 1:58:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      Dawnbeliever@... writes:
      Oh, and I think .. from observation of users of marijuana over a long time
      period.. for whatever reason.. do show.. that it seems to kill some
      personality
      traits... such as ambition... like that commercial of the older guy still
      living with his mom and no job... just retards your maturation, I believe.
      I agree, but I'll add something of a personal experience. A person that I
      know who was a non-cigarette smoker, but a heavy pot smoker for years, died at
      the age of 52 from lung cancer.
      What more can I say? We've got enough problems without adding on any. Plus
      I would think it would take away what little energy any of us have. That I
      don't need.