      From: Carol
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 7:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]Smoking pot while on treatment

      Hi Claudine and cable mom.....Canada has approved pot for some medical conditions (not sure which ones except of course for chemotherapy) but from what I've heard the quality of it is so poor that it's not worth it. Personally, I don't know.....haven't done that since the 70s, yes reallllly.....I didn't like it cuz it just made me laff a lot at nothing funny.