14106Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]Smoking pot while on treatment

    Mar 31, 2004
      Hi Claudine and cable mom.....Canada has approved pot for some medical conditions (not sure which ones except of course for chemotherapy) but from what I've heard the quality of it is so poor that it's not worth it. Personally, I don't know.....haven't done that since the 70s, yes reallllly.....I didn't like it cuz it just made me laff a lot at nothing funny.

      From: claudine intexas
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:49 PM
      Subject: RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]Smoking pot while on treatment

      Hi Pam,
      I used to have some information on this but I've dug through my
      files and can't find it. There is (of course) contradictory
      information, but this is what I remember:
      Yes, it helps with sleep. It also helps with nausea and poor
      appetite. And, surprisingly, people who used pot during treatment had
      a higher response rate than those who did not. Too bad it's illegal.
      Some people in some states have been prescribed Marinol (think thats
      the name of it). If I should find my old info I'll post it.
      Claudine

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html