14037Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pegasys/Hep C Spokesperson

    Mar 12, 2004
      I'm just so happy for you Tats....isn't it funny how when we think we're down and out, something always opens up for us? Now I'm just trying to picture you and Willem in your wedding garb....might be better to just go nekkid? lol.

      Hugggs
      From: Tatezi
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 7:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pegasys/Hep C Spokesperson

      Hadn't thought about it as getting a soapbox, but in a sense it is...depending on what rules they lay out.

      Life has some interesting twists and turns, doesn't it? Never in my life would I have thought that I'd end up in a position where I was being paid to fight for those less fortunate than me *and* fight city hall. And then this drops in my lap. I certainly must have left a lasting impression the 4 weeks I worked at that PR firm...don't know if that's good or bad, but it brought me an opportunity to promote hep c...and of course Pegasys, since that is the pharm behind this program.

      My media training is Monday...and there are a couple promos that will be happening later in the week. There is another person who will be doing the same as me...but at this time, I don't know anything about that person.

      But there is a bit of a conflict for next week...not with the media training because that will be in the evening, but with the promos they are talking about me doing next week. I told them upfront that I could not take time away from my job until after the 26th when the fundraiser was over. This is solely my project at my "job"and I can not have my time compromised this close to the fundraiser. I've yet to find anyone to donate the beverages...both alcoholic and non-alcoholic and I have all types of loose ends to tie up like how to decorate the hall, etc. So this will have to be brought up again with the NY folks.

      So what are you wearing to our wedding now? A smoking jacket? Is that all you'll be wearing? My pigeons are giving me lots of feathers...wish I knew someone with parrots or other tropical birds that could send me some feathers to add to my feather cape <g>

      Liefs,
      Tatezi
      HI.You finally got your soapbox.You deserve it,a whole new chapter of life is opening up for you . A couple of months more you can ad SVR to your CV.Now I can not marry you in drag anymore it has to be a smoking.Liefs,Willem.