13773astragalus

  • Pamela Venus
    Feb 1, 2004
      I have recently started taking astragalus (after reading a recommendation by
      Dr. Weil) to help boost my immune system and avoid colds & flues and have
      felt so much stronger and better. My husband, Philip, has Hep C and early
      stage cirrhosis. He asked me to check out if it is safe for him to take the
      astragalus too. Does anyone have any info. on liver safety of this herb? I
      did a limited internet search and didn't see anything that indicated that it
      is unsafe for the liver-but wanted to get more feedback. Thanks,

      Love & blessings,

      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is

      Peace is all there is