      From: Carol [mailto:csean@...]
      Sent: December 26, 2003 1:50 PM
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] A warning about dental work

      Hi Mary

      My goodness, do you mean you had 3 root canals and crowns done at the same
      time? It takes awhile to do one, nevermind 3. How long were you in the
      chair getting this done? I can't believe a decent dentist would do all that
      work in one shot....it's too much. I'm not on tx, but the pills I take make
      my mouth very dry which leads to tooth problems....I just broke a tooth over
      Christmas, not bad enuff to be a root canal but I need some fillings done.
      Oooops I just noticed you said 2 hours of drilling, that's a lot...too much
      to suit me. I hope your hearing comes back soon. Keep us posted and good
      luck.