      From: EnViolet@...
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 9:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

      Thanks Willem for the advice.
      I just lost my job and my dogs hind legs stopped working this week. It seems
      like everything happens at once sometimes. I have to get him to a neurologist
      which will be very expensive but I have no choice, dogs are like children to
      me and I have to know I am doing everything I can even if I end up living under
      a bridge in the process hahaha. But I do feel lucky to be a responder so far
      so I am trying to only focus on that good news at this time and look at the
      other stuff as life and its ups and downs.