      From: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 08, 2003 20:40:19
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

      Thanks Willem for the advice.
      I just lost my job and my dogs hind legs stopped working this week. It seems

      like everything happens at once sometimes. I have to get him to a
      neurologist
      which will be very expensive but I have no choice, dogs are like children to

      me and I have to know I am doing everything I can even if I end up living
      under
      a bridge in the process hahaha. But I do feel lucky to be a responder so far

      so I am trying to only focus on that good news at this time and look at the
      other stuff as life and its ups and downs.