13444Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

    Nov 8, 2003
      There is a small amount of Valerian in 'Sleepytime' tea, but any more
      than that MIGHT not be too good since it can sometimes cause
      elevations in liver enzymes. I don't think the small amount in
      Sleepytime would hurt. Combining it with Port is probably NOT a good
      idea, especially not while on treatment. Benedryl is VERY commonly
      prescribed for insomnia while on treatment. I haven't heard of any
      problems with it liver-wise, although it can affect different people
      differently.

      --- "w.m.landstra" <lands142@...> wrote:
      > HI.Very much sounds my Doctor.Hew told me that it.s addictive and
      > bad for your liver.I don.t agree because the insomnia is bad for
      > everything.Try valerian in combibation with a glass of luke-warm
      > port,a mild shower and have a low temperature in your bedroom
      but....

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic