13443Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

    Nov 8 7:39 PM
      --- EnViolet@... wrote:
      > I am expereincing insomnia too, real bad. My doctor does not seem
      > to want to
      > prescribe anything for it and says to take Benadryl. I take two
      > 25mg of Benadryl but that isnt working anymore.

      Tell him that 25mg of Benadryl is not working any more, and that this
      is a MAJOR problem in your life and you NEED your sleep! If he won't
      help, and none of the other things I suggested help, try seeing your
      primary care doctor for something to sleep.

      Good luck,

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic