13441Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Nov 8, 2003
      Thanks Willem for the advice.
      I just lost my job and my dogs hind legs stopped working this week. It seems
      like everything happens at once sometimes. I have to get him to a neurologist
      which will be very expensive but I have no choice, dogs are like children to
      me and I have to know I am doing everything I can even if I end up living under
      a bridge in the process hahaha. But I do feel lucky to be a responder so far
      so I am trying to only focus on that good news at this time and look at the
      other stuff as life and its ups and downs.