      From: EnViolet@...
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 4:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

      I am expereincing insomnia too, real bad. My doctor does not seem to want to
      prescribe anything for it and says to take Benadryl. I take two 25mg of
      Benadryl but that isnt working anymore. It definitely adds to the exhaustion level
      that you already have on treatment. Anyone know why he might be hesitant? I
      checked out as non detectable at month 3 and have 2 monthe of treatment left. I
      was grade 2 fibrosis so stil in a safe zone there. Has anyone tried anything
      over the counter that works for them ?