      From: Alley
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insomnia

      Willem said <<let him give you a massage,massage only!!, >>
      Willem you are no fun at all! :)

      <<your buddy use a slashhamer>>
      now you're talking

      The further you get away from doing treatment, when you finish, the better your sleep will be. It may never go back to what you had before treatment, but believe us, it's the treatment and it is common.

      Did everyone have a happy halloween? (what a cliche). My grandsons visited and dressed up as ninjas (they are 5 and 6) and they brought home some good candy yum yum :) so much for Grandma's diet!

      Alley
      Grand Prairie, Tx, USA
      http://alleypat.home.comcast.net
      alleypat@...