      From: "Tatezi" <tatezi@...>
      To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] RE: New Update (Cher)
      Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:34:04 -0500

      Wow, that's great Cher...I'm so happy for you.

      I don't understand the negative 10...what does the 10 mean? I know I haven't
      been keeping up with things the last couple years...I've been too busy just
      trying to survive...but I've not heard anyone mention a number with the word
      negative before.

      But I'm absolutely thrilled for you! You must be walking on air about now.

      Tatezi (who is back online with a loaner computer from a friend)