      From: Moderators HepatititisClear/Clearing <ddsap2525@...>
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 2:34 PM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Support list pre, during, and post treatment tx.. pegs and alternative...

      Hi Everyone,

      We are starting another list.. Please check it out and join if you
      would like to..

      HepatitisCLEARINGAndClear

      This one is dedicated to provide information and support for
      folks BEFORE, DURING and POST-TREATMENT. (Pegalated/
      Interferon, Pegasys, and future treatments)

      We talk about fears, concerns and thoughts about treatment,
      issues related to "recovery from treatment", "building a better life
      after years of Hepatitis", which can be an issue for an untold
      number of people. --We give personal opinions about good and
      bad Doctors, support each other with an informative
      connection,and offer positive suggestions for those trying to find
      their way through "the haze of the treatment maze." - that keeps
      us scratching our heads....

      Together, lets disucuss all HEPATITIS issues for those who are
      thinking about, currenty on, have responded to, or have
      CLEARED ANY form of Hepatitis due to TREATMENT.

      This is for those who desire to be on the road to being
      considered CURED/ SUSTAINED RESPONDERS!!!

      As Straight and Gay Positive minded men and women of all
      nationalities and spiritualities....Together we can beat the dragon
      and have a lot of fun doing it....

      This forum is a great place to talk about specific issues
      concerning pre treatment and post-treatment from Hepatitis C,
      and other forms of Hepatitis for both the person with the virus,
      care takers and family members of those folks.

      FYI We are friendly and based in Florida and we will be
      promoting Concerts, Healing Circles, Mystery Dinners, Dances
      and Flea Markets. Our Fundraisers will be for those folks and
      organizations in need. Please join EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT
      FROM FLORIDA... We want members from all parts of the world!
      Besides, don't you NEED Dragon Fighting friends in Florida to
      visit????
      So Welcome to the HepatitisCLEARINGAndClear list... We are
      looking forward to meeting you!

      Please share this information with your friends and family.
      Thanks

      Anita and Davis Lynn
      305-354-2080