11800(no subject)

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2002
      William, I think most may have over eaten our Traditional Thanksgiving
      Dinner.Turkey,stuffing,sweet potatoes, cranberries,corn,and of course pumpkin
      pie with whipped cream. I found a bill I had stamped as a bookmark. I
      finally put everything on a clipboard. Where I go it goes, if I lose it I am
      a goner. How long have you been off treatment now and how is your physical
      energy level?
      Donna who thinks everyone is still sleeping off their Thanksgiving Feast!