11798A very Happy Thanksgiving to us all ( a little late)

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Everyone, I am at week 29 and feeling the best I ever have. Maybe I am at
      the time where they say the symptoms become lesser. My mind seems to be much
      clearer. My memory is better. I think it may be a combination of knowing the
      medicine is working so it is both mental and physical. I think there is
      underlying stress during this whole treatment time, and like with William
      waiting for the results afterwards.
      All my best wish's for everyone on treatment!
      Gene let us know right away what your results are. I think it will be great
      news.
      Your Fellow Hepper Donna,
      Who thinks only those who have been on treatment can understand how it feels.