      From: carol
      To: giworld-hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 7:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

      CONGRATULATIONS WILLEM!! I am so happy for you, you've been through so much treatment....YIPPPEEEEE for you. I think living in Holland is a real + too, here in Canada they wouldn't allow us to do that much treatment, nevermind not having the peg funded....I am so glad to hear this, I haven't replied before, I wanted to wait for the results and I'm so glad to hear this....it gives all us geno1s some faith.

      Hugggggggs