11699Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

    Nov 1, 2002
      Hip hip hooray....I am so very happy for you, Willem. You have been in my thoughts so much and I've been keeping a candle burning for you.

      Now can we get married so I can come live in the Netherlands <g>

      Blessings
      Tatezi
      (Whose phone line has been down since yesterday morning and the repair guy just got me up and running so I've probably missed a lot of messages, not to mention bounced a lot of messages)