11692Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2002
      William!!!!!
      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been in my prayers and thoughts so
      much lately. I am so very happy for you. The tears are falling down my
      cheeks right now in happiness. I too am a 1a, did treatment aggressively for
      one year and virus cleared my body also. Of course, you will remain in my
      prayers for at least another six months. You have a great message, NEVER give
      up.
      Happy, happy day for you William!!!
      You DESERVE it!
      We all do.