      From: carol <csean@...>
      To: giworld-hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] hair loss-Martine
      Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:02:38 -0700

      Martine....I know already Nioxin doesn't work....I used it years ago when my
      hair started thinning....it slowed down the thinning some but now my hair is
      falling out all over, not just the top....so I bought a wig that looks very
      natural. I'm not even on treatment which would be a good reason to lose the
      hair. I read on an somewhat honest website about hair growing products and
      it said "anyone with liver disease should not expect this to work". So I
      guess it's the cirrhosis that's causing the hair loss. My question is: I
      live in Canada and don't know if we have a GMC or whatever kind of store it
      is....can you elaborate on that? Maybe I could order it through a website?
      Thanks