      From: carol
      To: giworld-hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] hair loss-Martine

      Martine....I know already Nioxin doesn't work....I used it years ago when my hair started thinning....it slowed down the thinning some but now my hair is falling out all over, not just the top....so I bought a wig that looks very natural. I'm not even on treatment which would be a good reason to lose the hair. I read on an somewhat honest website about hair growing products and it said "anyone with liver disease should not expect this to work". So I guess it's the cirrhosis that's causing the hair loss. My question is: I live in Canada and don't know if we have a GMC or whatever kind of store it is....can you elaborate on that? Maybe I could order it through a website? Thanks