11465Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Connie

  • Suzy Balone
    Sep 12, 2002
      I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
      meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
      It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
      but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
      always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
      place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
      life is short and make the most of it.
      Good-bye Connie
      Suzy