11376Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I'm back!/vision

    Sep 4, 2002
      LOTS of drugs can affect your vision! Even if all it states in the
      side effects is something like 'dry mouth', that can mean it will dry
      your eyes out too, and that makes your vision worse. Lots of
      antidepressants will affect vision. It's a long list!

      --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
      > I had bad vision while on treatment. After treatment, dr. told me
      > to wait 6 months. At 4 months post tmt, I went to the eye doctor,
      > who told me to wait until 6 months. At 6 months, I went back, and
      > my sight had gotten worse than at 4 months post tmt.
      >
      > I am now half blind as a bat and have to wear bi-foculs. Glasses
      > were an option for me prior to interferon. I hope you have better
      > luck than I did with your eyes.
      >
      > Edie

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic