11369Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I'm back!

  • Patricia Jean
    Sep 4, 2002
      Donna, glad to hear that your bf is getting tested. Not likely he has it, but always comforting to know for sure.

      Tat welcome back!!! I missed you :)

      About Connie, I dunno what to say. I'm so sad. I will keep her in my prayers.

      I've been off the computer for a few days, as on Sat I had blurred vision and today just returned from eye doc. Everything is fine and my vision has returned to normal. I'm thinking it was just the medication, I take so much for the darn interferon allergic reaction thingy.

      And hello to all of you.

      alley
      It's a blonde life, but somebody has to live it!