11330Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cirochiss Question

    Aug 31, 2002
      Just because you have cirrhosis does not mean you will ever need a
      transplant, especially if you are a sustained responder. In fact, if
      you are a sustained responder the chance is VERY good you will never
      need a transplant, and your risk of liver cancer is small. Successful
      treatment probably does much more than 'buy you time'. It should stop
      all progression, and hopefully your liver will even begin to heal.
      Studies are showing this is a real possibility. Quit worrying!
      Claudine
      --- runabout_104 <runabout104@...> wrote:
      > Hi- If you hv complete cirochiss is it time to check into liver
      > transplant even though there r few symptons. At the moment I am
      > undetectable-genotype 2b-3 more months left for treatment. I am
      > really worried and stress after my last visit regarding the
      > cirochiss. Dr. told me the medication "bought" me more time.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic