11190Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

  • Suzy Balone
    Aug 6, 2002
      Connie,
      Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
      and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
      really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
      certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
      Take Care
      Suzy
      Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
      horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap