      From: Tatezi
      To: Hep
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 4:57 AM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

      It's time for me go. Life has become unbearable and I will not subject others to my depression and misery.

      You have all been wonderful friends and I want to thank you for being there for me through treatment even though I was a non responder and all I've gone through since finishing treatment. Without you, I don't know how I would have made it.

      Thank you everyone...you are such a great group of people and I hope you continue to help others.

      I wish you all well....if I survive this depression and find a job so I can maintain my home and my family, I'll be back.

      Blessings
      Tatezi
      Mitakuye Oaysin

      Click here to find your contact lenses!