11123Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

    Aug 1, 2002
      Please Tatezi....we are here for you. I know how a depression
      is....been there, and still sometimes are. But as Connie says....we
      need you....and you need us. I feel we are like a "family".....and
      Tats, that means you can yell and swear and kick at us and we'll
      understand. Connie, I didn't know you were feeling that miserable, will
      write to you personally.

      Tats, if Connie can hang in, so can you....please stay around....I'll
      miss you so much if you go....I just know that things will get better
      for you Tats.

      Hugggggggs
      Carol

      Constance Dickson wrote:

      > Tat I know what you are going thru because I am
      > feeling the same way too. Please don't leave, I was
      > wondering about you earlier today and feeling that my
      > life was unbearable too. And why I keep fighting I am
      > too tired anymore to fight. All I have done for the
      > last 3 days is cry and can't stop, maybe we
      > physicly(sp) linked in some way. Found out today that
      > SSD does not come with Medicaid but SSI does. Have
      > not found reason why. You have helped me a lot Tat
      > and others too. So please don't go.
      > Love, Connie
      >
      > --- Tatezi <tatezi@...> wrote:
      > > It's time for me go. Life has become unbearable and
      > > I will not subject others to my depression and
      > > misery.
      > >
      > > You have all been wonderful friends and I want to
      > > thank you for being there for me through treatment
      > > even though I was a non responder and all I've gone
      > > through since finishing treatment. Without you, I
      > > don't know how I would have made it.
      > >
      > > Thank you everyone...you are such a great group of
      > > people and I hope you continue to help others.
      > >
      > > I wish you all well....if I survive this depression
      > > and find a job so I can maintain my home and my
      > > family, I'll be back.
      > >
      > > Blessings
      > > Tatezi
      > > Mitakuye Oaysin

      > > removed]

      > http://health.yahoo.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at LensExpress.com!]
      Click here to find your contact lenses!