10742Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Suggestions, Doc, anyone.....

  • Patricia Jean
    Jul 2, 2002
      Have you noticed your scalp feeling wierd? Mine gets tender on treatment. I had waist length hair until the 6th mo of treatment then it shed so badly and looked so lifeless I just cut it all off. I have what I call a "butch boy" look haha. Basically a man's cut. I hate it, but on this interferon it isn't gonna do anything good for a while. I am looking forward to finishing this treatment and growing my hair out! Gray hair and all! :)