10713Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cher

    Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Cher....I agree with Donna about the anti-depressants....get the
      dosage upped. I know how easy it is to get super-stressed and depressed
      when on treatment or even when not on treatment.

      I don't have any suggestions about your methadone group....except that
      you're doing a great service and should be very proud of yourself! I
      guess the main thing is to try and get them all to test for HCV and see
      how it goes from there. Best of luck to you!!

      Huggggs
      Carol