10200Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] brain fog

    May 19 3:00 AM
      Hi Willem...

      MSM is a wonderful thing. It is a derivative of DMSO (I'd have to look
      up the scientific term for that if you are interested) and when I
      learned that I started reading book after book about it. During my years
      on the racetrack, my hands were always in DMSO...we would rub it on the
      horses legs on top of the medicines to drive the medicines into the legs
      and on sore muscles because of the heat that came from DMSO. My
      arthritis never bothered me back then although I smelled like garlic all
      the time (dmso gives you a garlic odor).

      When I left the racetrack all the aches came back. Tried buying DMSO in
      health stores and pet supplies stores but it was always 'dead' and
      eventually gave up unless I could get it when the from a tack shop when
      it was racing season here in Chicago. Good DMSO smokes when you open the
      bottle...and it should always be stored in glass.

      So when I learned that MSM was a deritive of DMSO, I started
      reading...and still have at least one book around the house about it.
      Started taking it many years ago and it has save me much suffering from
      aches and pains.

      I'll dig out that book and pass along some other interesting things
      about MSM if you would like....just let me know.

      Blessings
      Tatezi

      willem landstra wrote:

      > HI.My brainfog was getting so bad,I.am off treatment,that I decided
      > to do something about it.My Doc said if it does.nt go away I hve to
      > see a neurologist.I went to a . ,person who knows a lot about
      > food-supplements.She advised MSM and multi.vit.(the group also advised
      > this)I bought MSM-vitals and multi from douglas lab,it has little iron
      > in it.Coul.dnt get sup without iron.And you know what it helps.After a
      > week my brainfog is getting less.Still hve this faint headache but
      > that feeling that you are floating is getting less.Also the flickering
      > of the eyes is getting less.Short memory is also better.Hope it will
      > go on improving.If I relapse again,that would be the fourth time,I hve
      > the promise that I can participate in a trial starting january with
      > protease inhibitors at the Acadamic Hospital in Amsterdam.Right now
      > I.am going to be a turtle who will put his Hep in the shell and going
      > to enjoy my summer,whether my liver likes it or not.LOL.William.

      [Image]

      Height: ftin

      Weight:

      Sex:FM

      "It is in the shelter of each other that the people live." ~Irish
      proverb~