Thanks for the details, I'll try it as we get toward April!fourleos
Usually movement on the side of a doe is the rumen moving. You can feel babies toward the end of pregnancy if you feel just in front of the udder on thec_bears_girl
We are very excited to have our first pregnant does, one is due in April the other in May. I have a real first timer question...can you feel the kids movingfourleos
- Feb 17, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.