Good catch. Fixed. ReadStrings was correct. On 9 February 2016 at 19:29, kifferferenc@... [GExpertsDiscuss]dummzeuch
Hi, which one is correct? procedure TExpertSettings.ReadStrings(const List: TStrings; const ListName, Ident: string); begin FGExpertsSettings.ReadStrings(List,kifferferenc
Thanks for testing this so rigorously - much appreciated! Thanks to this, the implementation not only becomes more robust, but it's also a little faster now.pvanlogchem
- Jun 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.