I have installed, minimally tinkered, and shutdown with everything working as expected. I will continue to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and let the groupryan.mcginty
Hi Eric, I haven't used XE8 at all yet apart from making GExperts XE8 compatible for my experimental release. That's the problem with the new 6 monthly releasedummzeuch
There is initial support for XE8 in a beta test version here: http://gexperts.org/files/GXRSXE8-137Beta1.exe Please test it and let me know how it goes.ErikBerry
- Jun 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.