A few days ago, Vasili emailed me to ask if I could add a feature to SmoothMeteor which could load in the Meteor M2 greyscale images saved by the AMIGOSleshamilton2004
I have had many years happily tracking the NOAA polar orbiting satellites with my TimeStep system. It has stopped working because, I think, the Yaesu motors onrobertsmoore2002
Postings may be moderated.
Whilst you may find out information about GEO on other groups, this group is always monitored by the GEO steering group, and they will probably reply to your questions.
For specific/personal issues please mail the steering members directly. Contact information is on the GEO web site.
All list and GEO Membership enquiries to
- Dec 19, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.