Only present here for about 1 second near the end of my mid-morning pass, orbit 7181, approx 11:04 UTC. Have a look at the constellation!rishtonite
Thanks for the info Douglas. So it's farewell then, NOAA-16 - it was nice knowing you. Pity about the mess. Robert Telephone and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456robertsmoore2002
It appears that NOAA 16 (de-commissioned June 2014) may have suffered an in-orbit break-up. Please see :-gm4vzy
Postings may be moderated.
Whilst you may find out information about GEO on other groups, this group is always monitored by the GEO steering group, and they will probably reply to your questions.
For specific/personal issues please mail the steering members directly. Contact information is on the GEO web site.
All list and GEO Membership enquiries to
- Dec 19, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.