I have had many years happily tracking the NOAA polar orbiting satellites with my TimeStep system. It has stopped working because, I think, the Yaesu motors onrobertsmoore2002
All, Interesting photographic glide through the ISS: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/International_Space_Statwonker3_2000
Printers are somewhat better supported, but even there many of the canon drivers in Linux are reverse engineered from the windows drivers and added to the PPDg0poy
Postings may be moderated.
Whilst you may find out information about GEO on other groups, this group is always monitored by the GEO steering group, and they will probably reply to your questions.
For specific/personal issues please mail the steering members directly. Contact information is on the GEO web site.
All list and GEO Membership enquiries to
- Dec 19, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.