... I agree with Tom, it is not so easy. Having said that I have had good results (until a nearby lightning strike took out my receiver) with a commercialcolinschulz
HRPT is not as easy as receiving apt/lrpt. The 660 KHz bandwidth signal requires higher gain. I used a 0.5 db NF preamp with a 48" dish and the noise marginwa1vta01452
As registered Eumetcast users will know there has been a change to the User Notification Service (UNS). At present the old and new systems are working side bygm8arv
Postings may be moderated.
Whilst you may find out information about GEO on other groups, this group is always monitored by the GEO steering group, and they will probably reply to your questions.
For specific/personal issues please mail the steering members directly. Contact information is on the GEO web site.
All list and GEO Membership enquiries to
- Dec 19, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.