Now posted as a Modis Aqua 250m image from the 22nd Feb. See ... Cheers and thanks again to Robert. Alan On 02/03/2015 10:31, 'Moore, Robert'alanjamesbanks
On 02/03/2015 09:31, 'David J Taylor' gm8arv@... ... I found the files later in my download folder, but there had been no indication in Firefox thatalanjamesbanks
The Manicouagan impact crater shows up very well on extreme western edge of this METOP image too - hadn't noticed before, I was concentrating on the cloudrobertsmoore2002
Postings may be moderated.
Whilst you may find out information about GEO on other groups, this group is always monitored by the GEO steering group, and they will probably reply to your questions.
For specific/personal issues please mail the steering members directly. Contact information is on the GEO web site.
All list and GEO Membership enquiries to
- Dec 19, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.