Re: Coming Events

  • rupert_hamblin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      As a new GEO member I'd be keen to meet up with the team at some future events. I would like to know if there are any additions or confirmation of the events below and if any new ones are being considered. In particular the Hamfest at Newark and the Kempton events as I may be only able to attend one of them, so whichever one is more likely I would prefer to attend that...

      Regards

      RH