Monitoring Monthly Magazine - ceases publication.

  • Andy Eskelson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      I just received a letter today informing me that Monitoring Monthly has
      ceased publication. Sad it was a good read.

      Andy
    • STEVEN EDWARDS
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2009
        I just got mine, shame it was the highlight of the month.( a touch of home)

        Steve
        Sri Lanka

        --
        Best regards Steve

      • brekaman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2009
          --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Andy Eskelson <andyyahoo@...> wrote:

          > I just received a letter today informing me that Monitoring Monthly has
          > ceased publication. Sad it was a good read.
          >
          > Andy

          Hi Andy,
          That's a shame, I was thinking of subscribing.
          Regards
          Rob.