UK and Stuff

  • brekaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:05 AM
      Hi All,
      Due to being in UK from tomorrow eve and hospital I will be unable to answer my emails for 2 weeks.I'll try and bring some of this beautiful Bulgarian sunshine with me (max 25.5c deg this week):o)
      Best Wishes
      Rob Denton.
    • Giuseppe Cico
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 10:25 AM
        On Wed, April 1, 2009 19:05, brekaman wrote:
        > Hi All,
        > Due to being in UK from tomorrow eve and hospital I will be unable to
        > answer my emails for 2 weeks.I'll try and bring some of this beautiful
        > Bulgarian sunshine with me (max 25.5c deg this week):o)
        > Best Wishes
        > Rob Denton.

        Hi Rob,
        a little sunshine would be welcome from many people, here in italian
        north-west...
        Anyway I like walking under a little rain, and it's just spring,
        transition season... in the weekend it's going sunny here, more or less...
        Best wishes
        Ciao
        Giuseppe