UK Europe ISS and Jules Verne viewing tonight.

  • geojohnt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:46 AM
      All,

      Very quickly as I've just noticed - the ISS and Jules Verne will be visible
      in the UK and Europe this evening.
      The Jules Verne ATV will be docking with the ISS on the 3rd April.

      UK Viewing times tonight:
      19:57 - 20:02 BST.
      21:32 - 21:35 (going into Earth shadow) BST.

      Very good viewing till the 10th (or more?) for UK and Europe according to
      Heavens-above.

      Clear skies here (SW London) at the moment 19:45 BST but ominous clouds on
      the horizon.

      Regards,
      John Tellick.