Re:you can use WxToimg software.

  • untung suharto
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear sir,

      for create country outline border you can use WxToimg
      software.
      use the turnstile antenna and preamp.don't forget update
      NOAA/weather sat kepler and than change kepler with
      newest.

      best regards,

      untung_suharto@...
      Akses Internet Prabayar TELKOMNet-Prepaid,
      nominal Rp.10.000- Rp.150.000.
      Dapatkan di Plasa - Plasa TELKOM terdekat (khusus di Jawa Timur)
    • Les Hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004

        Hi Ron,

        I did reply to your mail the other day, but it didn't seem to come up on the List. So here goes again.

        The best place to go for advice is David Taylor's Software page.

        Set your web broswer to:

        and follow the link for 'Satsignal' under the section 'Satellite Tools'.

        Not only does David offer the software to produce country outlines, his pages contain a wealth of information for everyone interested in satellite imaging.

        The ICOM 50k bandwidth should get you results for APT.

        Best wishes,

        Les

        Les Hamilton