Tail ripped off comet

  • brekaman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi All,

      Just for a change an interesting article that caught my eye about a
      tail being ripped off a comet:

      http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/02/solar_storm_comet/

      Hope you are all well

      Enjoy

      Rob.
    • Brian Davis G3UJB
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        Thanks Rob, a really interesting article much appreciated

        Brian

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          Hi Rob

          Just reminded me, I have been waiting for the last couple of days for the
          clouds to clear (such irony:-) so I can get the Celestron SLT130 out and try
          to get to grips with my new CCD camera.

          Regards

          Marc.