Undesirables

  • odyseus100
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I view of the trouble caused on other groups I would formally request
      that Dave Cawley be removed from this list - if he hasn't been so
      already.

      I don't want to see plugs for rig-l, rig or Timestep thankyou very
      much!!

      Best regards

      john
    • Les Hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
         Seconded.

        Les

        Les Hamilton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          I cannot see any reson why this thread should be continued.

          Dave Cawley has only posted one item on GEO subscribers forum, and has not used this forum to "promote or plug" Timestep.

          A decision has been taken by the steering group of GEO that DC will receive copies of the GEO quarterlies and he is free to make "on topic",  "constructive" postings on this forum like anyone else.  Can we please try not to anagonise anyone on this list.

          This forum is currently unmoderated, and it would be nice to keep it that way.  I respectfully suggest that the postings below do not have a place on this list.

          Many thanks for your co-operation in this matter.

          Nigel

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
            Thank you Nigel

            Enough is enough