cloud movement

  • Moore, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      We sometimes put our hobby to very mundane uses: this morning I ran a GSS animation (HRV) to estimate the arrival of the rain in order to schedule mowing the lawn.The 'weather' is moving in to North Wales from south of west, but the low cloud, maybe mist/fog, in the North Sea is moving in the opposite direction. Interesting to see these striking differences in air movement at different heights over a relatively small geographical area.
      (It's a race between the lawn drying and the rain arriving, by the way).

      Robert