Sony CRF V21 receiver - help wanted.

  • geojohnt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      All,

      I've had a request from a member for help in sorting out a problem with a
      Sony CRF V21 fax receiver.
      It seems the problem may be in the power supply.
      The guy has full receiver documentation and circuit diagrams and the
      receiver was working prior to a recent move.

      The guy is not technical enough to fix it himself but would be willing to
      pay someone who had the equipment and expertise to fix it.
      He is in the Harrow - Stanmore area of north London.

      So, anyone who could help please drop me an email.

      Regards,
      John Tellick.