Hotbird 6 and sky digibox?

  • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi all!.

      I would like to try hotbird geo stationary weathersat.

      I have a spare sky digibox, an Amstrad 400, would it be suitable for
      hotbird or buy A box/pci card from the GEO shop??.

      Also, can i use my spare minidish or would i need to go larger ??.

      I have an 88cm offset dish and an old Amstrad 60/70cm dish offset but
      no matching lnb, i take it that i can`t use an lnb from a minidish due
      to the aperture, would the lnb in GEO shop be more suitable for the
      88cm??.....all obvious answers i`m sure, but being a newbie i am
      looking for advice and second opinions ...

      Am taking good pictures with my QFH and R2FX....but need to move on :-)

      Lee.....G6ZSG...
    • David J Taylor
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2006
        Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
        > Hi all!.
        >
        > I would like to try hotbird geo stationary weathersat.
        >
        > I have a spare sky digibox, an Amstrad 400, would it be suitable for
        > hotbird or buy A box/pci card from the GEO shop??.
        >
        > Also, can i use my spare minidish or would i need to go larger ??.
        >
        > I have an 88cm offset dish and an old Amstrad 60/70cm dish offset but
        > no matching lnb, i take it that i can`t use an lnb from a minidish due
        > to the aperture, would the lnb in GEO shop be more suitable for the
        > 88cm??.....all obvious answers i`m sure, but being a newbie i am
        > looking for advice and second opinions ...
        >
        > Am taking good pictures with my QFH and R2FX....but need to move on
        > :-)
        >
        > Lee.....G6ZSG...

        Lee,

        In addition to asking here, there are several hundred users who could help
        on the MSG-1 Yahoo group:

        I can't comment on the kit very much, as mine was bought from scratch for
        the job. I don't think the Amstrad digibox will help at all (except to
        show the antenna is correctly pointed). I would recommend the PCI card.

        Cheers,
        David
        Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
        Email: davidtaylor@...

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
      • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2006
          --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...>
          wrote:

          > Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
          > > Hi all!.

          > In addition to asking here, there are several hundred users who
          could help
          > on the MSG-1 Yahoo group:

          > I can't comment on the kit very much, as mine was bought from
          scratch for
          > the job. I don't think the Amstrad digibox will help at all
          (except to
          > show the antenna is correctly pointed). I would recommend the PCI
          card.

          > Cheers,
          > David

          Thanks David i`ll try that now...

          Regards....

          Lee....
        • geojohnt@aol.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2006
            leemoore500@... writes:

            I have a spare sky digibox, an Amstrad 400, would it be suitable for
            hotbird or buy A box/pci card from the GEO shop??.

            Hi Lee,

            No, you cannot use any 'ordinary' satellite TV receivers for reception of
            EUMETCast.
            You will need either a TechniSat SkyStar 2 PCI card or USB box.
            These are, of course, satellite TV receivers also but will also handle data
            transmissions - which EUMETCast is.

            >I have an 88cm offset dish and an old Amstrad 60/70cm dish offset ...<

            Your 88 cm is fine (the EUMETSAT recommended dish size) though several
            people use a 60 cm dish without too many problems - signal deterioration during
            rain or snow.

            The LNB needs to be a (standard) Universal LNB for digital transmissions.

            All these goods can be purchased from the GEO shop.

            Regards,
            John Tellick.

          • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2006
              --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, geojohnt@... wrote:

              > leemoore500@... writes:
              >
              > I have a spare sky digibox, an Amstrad 400, would it be suitable
              for
              > hotbird or buy A box/pci card from the GEO shop??.
              >

              > Hi Lee,
              >
              > No, you cannot use any 'ordinary' satellite TV receivers for
              reception of
              > EUMETCast.
              > You will need either a TechniSat SkyStar 2 PCI card or USB box.
              > These are, of course, satellite TV receivers also but will also
              handle data
              > transmissions - which EUMETCast is.

              Fine!!.

              > >I have an 88cm offset dish and an old Amstrad 60/70cm dish
              offset ...<

              > Your 88 cm is fine (the EUMETSAT recommended dish size) though
              several
              > people use a 60 cm dish without too many problems - signal
              deterioration during
              > rain or snow.
              >
              > The LNB needs to be a (standard) Universal LNB for digital
              transmissions.

              Is the lnb in the shop suitable??.

              > All these goods can be purchased from the GEO shop.

              How about decoding software John??.

              Thanks...

              Lee..
            • geojohnt@aol.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 2, 2006
                leemoore500@... writes:

                > The LNB needs to be a (standard) Universal LNB for digital
                transmissions.

                Is the lnb in the shop suitable??.

                Hi Lee,

                Er, yes!

                >How about decoding software John??.<

                Firstly you require the T-Systems TELLICAST software available from EUMETSAT
                once you have registered with them for the EUMETCast service and been issued
                with a license from the Met. Office.
                The cost for the software is € 60 and € 40 for the required EKU [EUMETCast
                Key Unit] which plugs into a USB port.

                Then you require display software -
                There is some free software available from Rob Alblas - XRIT2PC.
                Or David Taylor's comprehensive suite of software - MSG Data Manager for
                which there is a charge.

                Regards,
                John.

              • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 3, 2006
                  --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, geojohnt@... wrote:

                  > leemoore500@... writes:
                  >
                  > > The LNB needs to be a (standard) Universal LNB for digital
                  > transmissions.
                  >
                  > Is the lnb in the shop suitable??.
                  >

                  > Hi Lee,
                  >
                  > Er, yes!

                  I wasn`t sure as the shop dish is 80cm and my dish is 88cm offset,
                  wondered if the 8cm difference would need a larger horn lnb!!.

                  > >How about decoding software John??.<
                  >
                  > Firstly you require the T-Systems TELLICAST software available
                  from EUMETSAT
                  > once you have registered with them for the EUMETCast service and
                  been issued
                  > with a license from the Met. Office.
                  > The cost for the software is € 60 and € 40 for the required EKU
                  [EUMETCast
                  > Key Unit] which plugs into a USB port.
                  >
                  > Then you require display software -
                  > There is some free software available from Rob Alblas - XRIT2PC.
                  > Or David Taylor's comprehensive suite of software - MSG Data
                  Manager for
                  > which there is a charge.

                  Gulp!!!....

                  Thanks John, seems a bit involved doesn`t it?? i think i`ll pass and
                  play about on 1700megs instead.....

                  Regards.

                  Lee.
                • geojohnt@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 6, 2006
                    leemoore500@... writes:

                    > >How about decoding software John??.<
                    >
                    > Firstly you require the T-Systems TELLICAST software available
                    from EUMETSAT
                    > once you have registered with them for the EUMETCast service and
                    been issued
                    > with a license from the Met. Office.
                    > The cost for the software is € 60 and € 40 for the required EKU
                    [EUMETCast
                    > Key Unit] which plugs into a USB port.
                    >
                    > Then you require display software -
                    > There is some free software available from Rob Alblas - XRIT2PC.
                    > Or David Taylor's comprehensive suite of software - MSG Data
                    Manager for
                    > which there is a charge.

                    Gulp!!!....

                    Thanks John, seems a bit involved doesn`t it?? i think i`ll pass and
                    play about on 1700megs instead.....

                    Lee,

                    I guess you are referring to NOAA HRPT?
                    There are no more WEFAX transmissions in Europe/Africa region area!
                    For NOAA HRPT you will need a dedicated wideband receiver and a steerable
                    90cm/1 m dish - plus decoding and display software and antenna tracking
                    software - for which there is a charge.
                    Plus the system is tricky to set up.

                    And, you will only get local area 15 minute passes imaging when the
                    satellite is in range.

                    If you went for EUMETCast you get - 24 hours a day:
                    15 minute Hi-Res imaging in 12 spectral channels.
                    3 hourly Hi-Res foreign satellite data - GOES E and W and MTSAT and 1/2
                    hourly Meteosat-5 Indian Ocean coverage.
                    Tons of environmental imaging/data in 24 hours.
                    Extended area coverage of NOAA HRPT from the Equator to the North Pole.

                    Plus MetOp AHRPT to come later.

                    The data is free to amateurs and schools [having registered] - yes you do
                    need to pay for software but you get a lot of imaging your money!

                    Regards,
                    John.

                  • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                      --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, geojohnt@... wrote:
                      <

                      > Thanks John, seems a bit involved doesn`t it?? i think i`ll pass
                      and
                      > play about on 1700megs instead.....
                      >

                      > Lee,
                      >
                      > I guess you are referring to NOAA HRPT?
                      > There are no more WEFAX transmissions in Europe/Africa region area!
                      > For NOAA HRPT you will need a dedicated wideband receiver and a
                      steerable
                      > 90cm/1 m dish - plus decoding and display software and antenna
                      tracking
                      > software - for which there is a charge.
                      > Plus the system is tricky to set up.
                      >
                      > And, you will only get local area 15 minute passes imaging when
                      the
                      > satellite is in range.

                      It certainly does sound more involved for little reward!!

                      > If you went for EUMETCast you get - 24 hours a day:
                      > 15 minute Hi-Res imaging in 12 spectral channels.
                      > 3 hourly Hi-Res foreign satellite data - GOES E and W and MTSAT and
                      1/2
                      > hourly Meteosat-5 Indian Ocean coverage.
                      > Tons of environmental imaging/data in 24 hours.
                      > Extended area coverage of NOAA HRPT from the Equator to the North
                      Pole.

                      > Plus MetOp AHRPT to come later.

                      It seems the way to go!!

                      > The data is free to amateurs and schools [having registered] - yes
                      you do
                      > need to pay for software but you get a lot of imaging your money!

                      Is that the `key` i`ve read about?.....

                      I`ve played about with satellite receivers partly to see if i can
                      receive ATV on 23cms, (but it`s like a graveyard) also to see if i
                      can find Hotbird but no joy....

                      It isn`t like you can hear the transmission and build from there; you
                      need blind faith that after buying all the gear, getting the licence
                      and the `key` you are able to receive Hotbird and then are able to
                      download and decode!! (i think i may have a tree in the way!).....

                      I`ve also noticed that NOAH 12 & 15 on 137.500 have occasional
                      patterning, is that usual or local?? no problem on 137.620 using the
                      R2FX.

                      Thanks for the advice John.....

                      Lee....G6ZSG....
                    • Peter Hayes
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                        On 7 Oct 2006, at 13:45, Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:

                        > I`ve also noticed that NOAH 12 & 15 on 137.500 have occasional
                        > patterning, is that usual or local?? no problem on 137.620 using the
                        > R2FX.

                        From Douglas Deans' Weather Satellite Reports,

                        Three of the older NOAA weather satellites which have been
                        decommissioned and are tumbling freely are know to sporadically
                        put out
                        a carrier on 137.500 MHz. The satellites are TIROS-N, NOAA 6
                        and NOAA 9
                        When the relevant footprints overlap this will cause
                        interference to
                        NOAAs 12 and 15, both currently active on this frequency.

                        Peter
                      • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                        Message 11 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                          --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Peter Hayes <pedroh@...> wrote:

                          > From Douglas Deans' Weather Satellite Reports,
                          >
                          > Three of the older NOAA weather satellites which have been
                          > decommissioned and are tumbling freely are know to sporadically
                          > put out
                          > a carrier on 137.500 MHz. The satellites are TIROS-N, NOAA 6
                          > and NOAA 9
                          > When the relevant footprints overlap this will cause
                          > interference to
                          > NOAAs 12 and 15, both currently active on this frequency.
                          >
                          > Peter

                          Ah! thanks Peter, i`ll have to enable NOAA 6 and 9 on my APTDecoder, i
                          already follow TIROS-N...It`s giving me a bit of grief right now ;-)

                          Thanks again, thought i had local problems.

                          Regards.

                          Lee.....G6ZSG...
                        • Lawrence
                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                            > Ah! thanks Peter, i`ll have to enable NOAA 6 and 9 on my
                            > APTDecoder, i already follow TIROS-N...It`s giving me a bit of
                            > grief right now ;-)

                            Lee - what on earth does this mean? "Enable NOAA-6 and NOAA-9 on my
                            APT decoder"?

                            Lawrence
                          • Les Hamilton
                            Message 13 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                              Lee,

                              You seem very pessimistic.

                              Have you read all the helpful articles in GEO Quarterly over the past 2
                              years, which virtually take you through the entire installation process for
                              Hot Bird-EUMETCast step by step?

                              And remember also, we have experts available in the 'GEO Helplines' section
                              who you can phone or e-mail for assistance.

                              Best wishes

                              Les Hamilton
                              editor@...

                              GEO (Group for Earth Observation)
                              http://www.geo-web.org.uk

                            • geojohnt@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 23 , Oct 7, 2006
                                Lee,

                                Regarding what equipment you need for reception of EUMETCast from Hot Bird-6
                                and how to go about registering for the service - all the information is on
                                our website:

                                _www.geo-web.org.uk_ (http://www.geo-web.org.uk)

                                Regards,
                                John.

                              • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                                Message 15 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                  --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@...> wrote:

                                  > > Ah! thanks Peter, i`ll have to enable NOAA 6 and 9 on my
                                  > > APTDecoder, i already follow TIROS-N...It`s giving me a bit of
                                  > > grief right now ;-)
                                  >
                                  > Lee - what on earth does this mean? "Enable NOAA-6 and NOAA-9 on
                                  my
                                  > APT decoder"?
                                  >
                                  > Lawrence

                                  APTDecoder satellite tracking software by Thierry Leconte F4DWV.

                                  http://aptdec.sourceforge.net

                                  Try it, i find it quite useful.

                                  Regards.

                                  Lee....G6ZSG...
                                • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                    --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hamilton"
                                    <lesw.hamilton@...> wrote:

                                    > Lee,
                                    >
                                    > You seem very pessimistic.
                                    >
                                    > Have you read all the helpful articles in GEO Quarterly over the
                                    past 2
                                    > years, which virtually take you through the entire installation
                                    process for
                                    > Hot Bird-EUMETCast step by step?
                                    >
                                    > And remember also, we have experts available in the 'GEO Helplines'
                                    section
                                    > who you can phone or e-mail for assistance.
                                    >
                                    > Best wishes

                                    Thanks Les.

                                    Lee.
                                  • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                      --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, geojohnt@... wrote:

                                      > Lee,
                                      >
                                      > Regarding what equipment you need for reception of EUMETCast from
                                      Hot Bird-6
                                      > and how to go about registering for the service - all the information
                                      is on
                                      > our website:
                                      >
                                      > _www.geo-web.org.uk_ (http://www.geo-web.org.uk)
                                      >
                                      > Regards,
                                      > John.

                                      Been studying that John....Thanks.

                                      Lee.
                                    • Lawrence
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                        Thanks but the URL appears to be dead.

                                        Lawrence

                                        Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
                                        > --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@...> wrote:
                                        >>> Ah! thanks Peter, i`ll have to enable NOAA 6 and 9 on my
                                        >>> APTDecoder, i already follow TIROS-N...It`s giving me a bit of
                                        >>> grief right now ;-)
                                        >> Lee - what on earth does this mean? "Enable NOAA-6 and NOAA-9 on
                                        > my
                                        >> APT decoder"?
                                        >>
                                        >> Lawrence
                                        >>

                                        > APTDecoder satellite tracking software by Thierry Leconte F4DWV.
                                        >
                                        > http://aptdec.sourceforge.net
                                        >

                                        > Try it, i find it quite useful.
                                        >
                                        > Regards.
                                        >
                                        > Lee....G6ZSG...
                                        >

                                        > *** RENEWAL of SUBSCRIPTIONS REMINDER ***
                                        >
                                        > A significant number of subscribers joined GEO two years ago, and need to renew now. Check your status by looking at the label on your latest issue or contact members@... by email
                                        >
                                        > NEW SERVICE - ** AUTOMATIC CREDIT CARD RENEWAL **
                                        >
                                        > GEO will be operating automatic credit card renewal to save you time and reduce our administration. If you wish to convert to automated renewal contact members@... by email. Also a tick box is provided on the application form to indicate your preference. The form can be found here :- http://www.geo-web.org.uk/join.pdf Your credit card details will be held securely.
                                        >
                                        > Contact details ### GEO is run by volunteers ###
                                        >
                                        > Nigel Evans members@... Membership enquiries
                                        > Ray Godden webmaster@... GEO website
                                        > Les Hamilton editor@... GEO Quarterly Editor
                                        > John Tellick info@... General enquiries
                                        > Peter Wakelin meteo@... Meteorological matters
                                        > Francis Bell francis@... Public Relations and Education
                                        > Clive Finnis shop@... *** GEO SHOP ***
                                        >
                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                        >

                                        > --

                                      • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                          --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@...> wrote:

                                          > Thanks but the URL appears to be dead.
                                          >
                                          > Lawrence
                                          >
                                          > Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
                                          > > --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@>
                                          > >> Lee - what on earth does this mean? "Enable NOAA-6 and NOAA-9
                                          on
                                          > > my
                                          > >> APT decoder"?
                                          > >>
                                          > >> Lawrence
                                          > >>

                                          > > APTDecoder satellite tracking software by Thierry Leconte F4DWV.
                                          > >
                                          > > http://aptdec.sourceforge.net
                                          > >

                                          > > Try it, i find it quite useful.
                                          > >
                                          > > Regards.
                                          > >
                                          > > Lee....G6ZSG...

                                          www.ptast.com

                                          Try this url Lawrence.

                                          Regards.

                                          Lee....
                                        • Lawrence
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                            Of course - I should have recognised the name. I have this already
                                            installed on my computer! I took your words literally to refer to
                                            hardware - not software.

                                            Lawrence

                                            Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
                                            > --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@...> wrote:
                                            >> Thanks but the URL appears to be dead.
                                            >>
                                            >> Lawrence
                                            >>
                                            >> Lee Moore (Gimbert) wrote:
                                            >>> --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@>
                                            > on
                                            >>> my

                                            >>> APTDecoder satellite tracking software by Thierry Leconte F4DWV.
                                            >>>
                                            >>> http://aptdec.sourceforge.net
                                            >>>

                                            >>> Try it, i find it quite useful.
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Regards.
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Lee....G6ZSG...
                                            >>>

                                            > www.ptast.com
                                            >
                                            > Try this url Lawrence.
                                            >
                                            > Regards.
                                            >
                                            > Lee....
                                            >

                                            > *** RENEWAL of SUBSCRIPTIONS REMINDER ***
                                            >
                                            > A significant number of subscribers joined GEO two years ago, and need to renew now. Check your status by looking at the label on your latest issue or contact members@... by email
                                            >
                                            > NEW SERVICE - ** AUTOMATIC CREDIT CARD RENEWAL **
                                            >
                                            > GEO will be operating automatic credit card renewal to save you time and reduce our administration. If you wish to convert to automated renewal contact members@... by email. Also a tick box is provided on the application form to indicate your preference. The form can be found here :- http://www.geo-web.org.uk/join.pdf Your credit card details will be held securely.
                                            >
                                            > Contact details ### GEO is run by volunteers ###
                                            >
                                            > Nigel Evans members@... Membership enquiries
                                            > Ray Godden webmaster@... GEO website
                                            > Les Hamilton editor@... GEO Quarterly Editor
                                            > John Tellick info@... General enquiries
                                            > Peter Wakelin meteo@... Meteorological matters
                                            > Francis Bell francis@... Public Relations and Education
                                            > Clive Finnis shop@... *** GEO SHOP ***
                                            >
                                            > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                            >

                                            > --

                                          • Patrik Tast
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                              Hi Lee & All,

                                              The software at http://aptdec.sourceforge.net is an APT decoding software
                                              only.
                                              The derived and automated with satellite tracking features you will find at
                                              http://www.ptast.com/apt/decoder/

                                              Regards,
                                              Patrik

                                              >> > Ah! thanks Peter, i`ll have to enable NOAA 6 and 9 on my
                                              >> > APTDecoder, i already follow TIROS-N...It`s giving me a bit of
                                              >> > grief right now ;-)
                                              >>
                                              >> Lee - what on earth does this mean? "Enable NOAA-6 and NOAA-9 on
                                              > my
                                              >> APT decoder"?
                                              >>
                                              >> Lawrence
                                              >>

                                              > APTDecoder satellite tracking software by Thierry Leconte F4DWV.
                                              >
                                              > http://aptdec.sourceforge.net
                                              >

                                              > Try it, i find it quite useful.
                                              >
                                              > Regards.
                                              >
                                              > Lee....G6ZSG...
                                              >

                                              > *** RENEWAL of SUBSCRIPTIONS REMINDER ***
                                              >
                                              > A significant number of subscribers joined GEO two years ago, and need to
                                              > renew now. Check your status by looking at the label on your latest issue
                                              > or contact members@... by email
                                              >
                                              > NEW SERVICE - ** AUTOMATIC CREDIT CARD RENEWAL **
                                              >
                                              > GEO will be operating automatic credit card renewal to save you time and
                                              > reduce our administration. If you wish to convert to automated renewal
                                              > contact members@... by email. Also a tick box is provided on
                                              > the application form to indicate your preference. The form can be found
                                              > here :- http://www.geo-web.org.uk/join.pdf Your credit card details will
                                              > be held securely.
                                              >
                                              > Contact details ### GEO is run by volunteers ###
                                              >
                                              > Nigel Evans members@... Membership enquiries
                                              > Ray Godden webmaster@... GEO website
                                              > Les Hamilton editor@... GEO Quarterly Editor
                                              > John Tellick info@... General enquiries
                                              > Peter Wakelin meteo@... Meteorological matters
                                              > Francis Bell francis@... Public Relations and Education
                                              > Clive Finnis shop@... *** GEO SHOP ***
                                              >
                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                                --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, "Patrik Tast" <patrik@...>
                                                wrote:

                                                > Hi Lee & All,
                                                >
                                                > The software at http://aptdec.sourceforge.net is an APT decoding
                                                software
                                                > only.
                                                > The derived and automated with satellite tracking features you will
                                                find at
                                                > http://www.ptast.com/apt/decoder/
                                                >
                                                > Regards,
                                                > Patrik

                                                Yes Patrik, i as a newcomer, find your program very useful for
                                                tracking sats, there is another program around that uses the 3d
                                                format but i find the flat earth more relaxing on my eyes...i have
                                                taken one or two passes also but tend to leave WXtoImg to run
                                                automatically.....Thanks,nice program......

                                                Lee......G6ZSG.....
                                              • Patrik Tast
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Oct 8, 2006
                                                  Many Thanks Lee,

                                                  I'm glad you enjoyed the Flat Earth Monitor.

                                                  Again as already pointed out previously, I also gave the group
                                                  a wrong url to the atpdec by Thierry Leconte. Yes, it is a typo.
                                                  It should have been of cource http://atpdec.sourceforge.net/

                                                  Regards,
                                                  Patrik