Re: [GEO-Subscribers] GEO Symposium raffle etc

  • David J Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 12:12 AM
      Peter Green wrote:
      > I would just like to thank everyone who gave items so generously to
      > the GEO raffle and also all those that purchased raffle tickets.
      > We made £277 on the day.
      >
      > I am very pleased that people thought the prizes were good and I am
      > sorry not everyone could win.
      >
      > Thank you for your support and thanks for a great day
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Pete
      >
      > Where shall we go next year?

      Somewhere where the vast majority of members can easily attend. Somewhere
      with good air, road and rail connections in the centre of England.
      Somewhere which offers something for the non-GEO members of the family.
      Perhaps the National Space Centre in Leicester?

      Could I thank all those who contributed, and made it such a great day! I
      had the chance to talk to more people than in other years, which was
      excellent, and having visitors from Germany and Finland and particularly
      the Netherlands actually made it much more than a UK-only event. Thanks
      to all who came. It seemed to be packed for the lectures.

      Cheers,
      David
      Web: http://www.satsignal.net
      Email: davidtaylor@...