re GEO Symposium

  • David painter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Folks,
      Those who were unable to attend missed a very good and informative day, my
      thanks to all involved.

      No doubt there will be an article in the GEO quarterly about the superb GEO
      symposium, definately value for money!

      PLEASE as stated on the day, if anyone wants me to get in touch with their
      local school or college
      reply to the Education@... e-mail address with the details.

      Cheers

      David Painter
      education co-ordinator
      education@...
      http://www.geo-web.org
      Join GEO!
      and tell your friends!
    • nigel heasman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        --- David painter <Painter@...>
        wrote:> Folks,
        > Those who were unable to attend missed a very good
        > and informative day, my thanks to all involved.
        >
        > No doubt there will be an article in the GEO
        > quarterly about the superb GEO symposium, definately
        value for money!

        > PLEASE as stated on the day, if anyone wants me to
        > get in touch with their local school or college
        > reply to the Education@... e-mail address
        > with the details.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > David Painter
        > education co-ordinator
        > education@...
        > http://www.geo-web.org
        > Join GEO!
        > and tell your friends!
        Good news, David,
        I am very glad to hear it went well and am looking
        forward to reading all about it - hopefully a CD will
        become available, eventaully, of some of the
        presentations?
        regads
        Nigel
      • Les Hamilton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          Nigel,

          A number of the speakers have indicated that they will prepare articles
          based on their presentations for future issues of GEO Quarterly.

          So hopefully, all out members will be able to benefit from the talks this
          week-end.

          Les

          Good news, David,
          I am very glad to hear it went well and am looking
          forward to reading all about it - hopefully a CD will
          become available, eventaully, of some of the
          presentations?
          regads
          Nigel

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/RLYolB/TM

          Contact us details

          ### GEO SHOP IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS ###

          Nigel Evans members@... Membership enquiries
          Ray Godden webmaster@... GEO website
          Les Hamilton editor@... GEO Quarterly Editor
          John Tellick info@... General enquiries