Re: Deleted topic

  • vd
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 4:53 AM
      I am afraid there are more rules here in Vietnam. Sometimes mails disappear too. The worst one was 1 1/2 year ago: an extended email with attachments for the birthday of my daughter. She was sad and asked angry during the day if I was'nt forgotten something.

      And about a week ago a mail with attachments to Francis Bell. He received my second mail after a reminder.

      Greetings

      Fred