RE: [weather-satellite-reports] NOAA 16 HRPT Transmitter.

  • Jordi Mas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hello Douglas.

      The level of the signal received from NOAA 16 has dropped considerably. I'm
      working with parabola of 1.2 mts. Here's an example of two images with
      reduced format to avoid unnecessary large size, the first is from a few days
      with high and power of this weekend with the power reduced. The surface I
      can get now without noise is 30% lower.
      I hope he can recover to its former power.

      Greetings.

      Jordi
      -BARCELONA-